7.21.2008

captain underwear

dillon was the mastermind behind this great creation! the boys thought it was so much fun and i thought it was hilarious. so, of course, it's going on the blog.


10 comments:

John Boy said...

Hey there, this is John McDonald from the Ricks days. Found you through Jenner. Really enjoyed your blog. Your boy is so cute. Just thought I would say hi. John

K said...

Every boy must participate in the underwear on the head ritual. Those photos are keepers!

Kimberly Panter

Jenner said...

so fun! does that mean that parker is potty trained? i am anxious to see pics from your trip to badger/driggs!

Jess/Nate&Family said...

Your such a fun mom! I love that your boys are such boys! Hey. . i miss you guys! we need to do something together. . seriously!
Jessica

Jenn said...

Too cute :)

Elise said...

It really is a sort of rite of passage, so they're on their way. I was in Kentucky a little this last weekend and thought of my little Kentucky girl! Looks like you're doing great!

Berrett's said...

haha I love the underwear on the head!! So cute! Annie, you seriously have the cutest little fam. Your boys are adorable!! And you are so dang stinkin cute! Hope you are doing well. Love to see the pics!!!

Tina

Brown Family said...

Don't you just love little boys and their humor! : Cute!

Unknown said...

i have the cutest nephews in the whole world! I love the underwear pics! ha! all the badger and driggs pics are super cute too! I need to be more faithful in updating our blog. thanks for being a good example for me :) loves-emmy

Unknown said...

so, parker looks like someone from iraq. if only we can "train" him to put that on his head and start speaking in the king lemur voice! HA!! "that was MY idea! I thought of that!"