We took family pictures yesterday and oh what an adventure it was! We went northeast of Butte to a cool little place called Elk Park. The boys loved climbing the fences, throwing sticks and rocks and getting good and dirty in their nice church clothes. We had a memorable time. I think only 1 picture actually turned out decent...not great...but we're all looking in the same direction; so we had success!
And here we have some REAL family moments:
I love my husband...and he loves my buns:)
And these were the somewhat successful ones:

5 comments:
I love them! The good and the candid! I also love your haircut! You are so cute! Miss you guys!
I miss you all toooo much. love the hair annie--so fun. i'm showing the kids this today..i'm sure they will get super homesick for you guys!
Annie, your haircut is adorable!!! Love the pictures. So fun to capture the moments and memories. You have one handsome set of boys!! Love you much!
Annie!!! I was SO happy to see your comment today! I hadn't seen any new posts from you on my google reader in a while (plus I'm a terrible blogger lately) so I haven't checked it and when I did, there was a lot of new stuff. Don't know why it hasn't been showing up, but I am so happy to see you are ok! You have been through the ringer it sounds like. You have always been such an example of grace and beauty (inside and out) in all you do and I'm sure you weathered all of it in the same way. Glad you are loving your new life in Montana...they're lucky to have you :) Love you and miss those cute buns! (wink)
Yeah, I love your hair too!! I hope that you guys are enjoying your new adventure in life! I also hope that you are doing well. Your boys are getting so BIG!
Post a Comment